Who We Serve
Patients of all ages that are suffering from the following conditions or concerns:
Painful Swollen/Injured Joints of the:
The clinic also provides care for patients injured at work.
Our Orthopedic Urgent Care exists to provide timely access to high quality care for your acute orthopedic or occupational injuries and concerns. This clinic allows you to bypass unnecessary visits to emergency rooms or other urgent care clinics to receive same-day treatment from an orthopedic specialist trained in bone and joint injuries. This expedited access to our orthopedic providers will assure you receive a proper diagnosis and treatment plan at the time of injury.
The Orthopedic Urgent Care is staffed by a licensed Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Physician with extensive orthopedic experience who have immediate access to and communicate directly with our board certified and fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons.
- Ability to avoid the hassle, long wait times and unecessary costs associated with a hospital emergency room or traditional urgent care visit
- Direct access to an orthopedic specialist rather than being evaluated and referred by a general medical provider
- Same-day treatment from an orthopedic specialist trained in bone and joint injuries assures a proper diagnosis and treatment plan at the time of injury
- Access to immediate care for acute injuries expedites healing
- Allows patient’s immediate care and access to the same board-certified and fellowship trained orthopedic specialists referred to by local ER’s
- Your care will be guided by a surgeon specializing in your specific problem
Who should not seek treatment at the Orthopedic Urgent Care:
If you have an urgent medical emergency that could be life-threatening, call 911 now.
Please visit the Emergency Room:
- When the bone is visible or there is an open wound over the fracture (compound fracture)
- When there are deep lacerations
- When the area is burned
Please visit a traditional Urgent Care:
- When experiencing cold, flu, respiratory, and stomach issues
- With conditions not related to bones, joints, or muscles
No Appointment Necessary.
How to Access the Clinic: We are a walk-in clinic. No appointment is necessary.
If you suffered an orthopedic injury we will care for you in a timely fashion.